Bluebird was there to welcome the first settlers of Plymouth colony, who called them blue robins. Now you can return the hospitality with the royal welcome of Bluebird Manor.
- Clean outs, ventilation and drainage built in
- Stone-washed shingled roof, solid copper trim and hinged front door for easy access for cleaning, viewing and ventilation, with mounting paddle for easy hanging
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Constructed of cypress
- Clean out hole covered by copper cover plate
- Can hold 1 bird family
- Place in a spot with afternoon shade
- Birdhouse Design: Mounted
- Solid Wood Construction: Yes
- Number of Compartments: 1
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.