Since trekking has emerged as one of the most preferred methods of fun cardio fitness in the world, why not trek with the most technologically advanced trekking pole on the market? The Health Mark Alumilite Trekking Pole combines the qualities of an environmentally friendly lightweight durable trekking pole with all the features of a high end pedometer. The non-skid rubber walking tip is environmentally friendly as it limits the disturbance to the ground when trekking across the terrain, and also allows you to take your trekking experience onto the cork or rubberized track, as well as indoors to the gym or mall. The patented sensor housed within the walking tip counts your steps each time the trekking pole contacts the ground, and the LED unit boldly displays the time, steps taken, total distance and your calories burned. And for your early morning or late evening workouts, the Alumilite Trekking Pole features a detachable dual function light to either illuminate your path or to blink and signal distress. The Alumilite Trekking Pole also easily disassembles into 2 parts for ease of transport. So whether you're power walking, trail walking, camping, hiking, back packing or orienteering, relieve the stress to your knees, shoulders, hips and back while tracking your fitness gains.
- 1 Replacement spring loaded tip included
- High grade aluminum shaft with dual locking system: pop pin and twist lock
- Digital read-out displays time, steps, calories and distance
- Flexible spring loaded tip for ground impact shock absorption
- Weight capacity: 220 lbs of direct force
- Product Type: Measurement device or training aid
- Exercise Training Type: Aerobic
See something odd?
Report it here.