The HawkEye Portable Fish Finder with WeedID (F33P)is the latest in portable fish finder technology. The F33P Reads to Depth of 99 feet, and comes with 30ft of Transducer Cable which enables the units to be used in the boat or off the shoreline. The F33P Back-light Display clearly shows Fish, Rock and Weeds. Perfect for Float Tubers and Ice Fisherman.
- Marine tool is ideal for fishermen
- Using an ultra-wide, 25 degree sonar beam angle, delivers accurate depth, fish and bottom structure readings from 1.5 to 99.9 feet
- Operation able down to zero degrees Fahrenheit; includes a troll able, mountable, and floatable sonar sensor with 35 feet of cable and cable tie-strap
- Exceptionally easy to use; simply turn the power on, toss the sonar sensor from the shoreline, bridge, or boat
- Fits in the palm of your hand
- 2 Year limited warranty
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.