It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
Bamboo is a highly renewable alternative wood flooring product. Bamboo is found in diverse climates, from cold mountains to hot tropical regions. Bamboo is a group of woody perennial evergreen plants in the true grass family Poaceae, subfamily Bambusoideae. Durable, 8 - coat Treffert German low - gloss finish system provides the wear protection of aluminum oxide with polyurethane topcoats.
- Species: Bamboo
- Edge Style: Micro Bevel
- Installation Type: Nailed or Glued Down on or Above Grade
- Bamboo Grain: Horizontal
- Janka Hardness Rating (PSI): 1380
- Product Warranty: 25 years
- Installation Location: Above grade; On grade
- Installation Type: Nail; Glue
- Compatible Subfloor Types: Concrete; Wooden
- Number of Finish Coats: 8
- Gloss Level: Low gloss; Matte; Natural
See something odd?
Report it here.