The Havahart Fence Free Containment System uses state-of-the-art intelligent electronics to help train your dog to stay within the boundaries you set. Through training, your dog will learn to recognize the boundary visually (aided by training flags), and through an audible tone and/or a corrective static stimulus transmitted through the receiver collar, worn by your dog. You can set this level of correction to individually suit your dog's temperament. Additionally, if you are using your Fence Free system to contain multiple dogs, each collar can be set to a unique correction level. When the dog reaches the edge of the boundary signal, he or she will hear a warning tone that will last as long as the dog remains in the warning zone. If the dog moves away, the tone shuts off. If the dog continues toward the boundary, an initial low-level static stimulus occurs. If the dog still continues toward the boundary the higher level of correction, that you select, will be administered. The Power and Loop light offer constant confirmation that your fence is working properly. On the transmitter you can also set the Signal Field width. This is the area on each side of the wire that activates the warning tone and static stimulus level on the collar.
- Run through protection and over correction shut off
- Can contain unlimited dogs
- Water resistant receiver collar
- Easy to set and easy to read control panel
- Digital control
- Safe and humane
- Check collar fit each time you place collar on your dog, collar must be fitted properly to work effectively
- Check dogs daily for skin irritation and do not use the collar if the skin is irritated
- Never leave the collar on your dog for more than 12 hours at one time
- Use for healthy dogs, ages 6 months and older
- Consult your veterinarian before using the collar if your dog has health problems
- Static (5 levels) or tone only correction
- Correction Method: Static
- Containment Range: 14520ft²
- Number of Static Correction Levels: 5
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.