Stretch the boundaries of wireless dog fencing with the next generation Radial-Shape2 Havahart® Wireless Dog Fence--the industry's most advanced do-it-yourself, dog containment system that is easy to use and economical. With over 10 product updates and enhancements this is truly the newest generation of wireless pet fencing! For Success With The Radial-Shape2 Wireless Dog Fence, You Should Be: Aware that aluminum siding and heavily wooded areas enclosed in the fence boundary will not be a good fit for the Radial-Shape2 Wireless Dog Fence. Aware that extensive landscaping, slopes and hills and metal sheds, metal down spouting and metal garage doors may present challenges to the Radial-Shape2 Wireless Dog Fence. All wireless fence systems face the same challenges. Aware that the Radial-Shape2 Wireless Dog Fence may not perfectly form the shape that you desire depending on the layout of your property. Aware that the Trigger Zone may correct your dog anywhere within the 6-13 feet wide zone. All wireless fence systems have Trigger Zones. Willing to spend up to 1 hour to get your Radial-Shape2 Wireless Dog Fence properly installed. Willing to spend 15 minutes or more per day for 14 days to train your dog using the Radial-Shape2 Wireless Dog Fence.
- Set includes controller (6-1/2 by 5-1/4 x 1-1/4 inches; 12-1/8 inches in height with antennas attached), 10-foot AC adapter power cord, removable wall-mount adhesive strips, screw, wall anchor, wireless collar (comes with factory installed long probes), 2 rechargeable batteries for collar, battery charger, extra set of collar probes for short haired dogs, heart shaped collar tester, 75 training flags, instructional DVD, instruction manual, quick setup guide
- Creates a circular boundary extending from 40 feet to 400 feet in all directions from the controller
- Quick and easy to install with no need for trench digging
- Easy to read LCD screen on controller lets you set the exact distance of your fence boundary and customize correction levels
- Tone only correction or 5 static correction levels
- Water resistant collar fits neck sizes 14-26"
- Heavy gauge nylon collar with snap closure
- Rechargeable collar batteries up to 500 charges
- Up to two collars can be used with the wireless system (1 collar included)
- Designed for any breed dog older than 6 months and weighing more than 8 pounds
- Controller should be mounted to an exterior wall inside the home using the removable wall-mount adhesive strips included with the system
- Built-in memory for the controller will remember all settings in the event of a power outage or system disconnection
- Comes with two sets of correction probes: Short probes for short-haired dogs and long probes for long or thick-haired dogs
- Requires one rechargeable battery for operation
- Battery life is dependent on how frequently the dog tests the trigger zone as well as the degree of your dog's activity
- Recommended that batteries are charged nightly
- Dimensions: 3.38" H x 11.38" W x 13.5" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.