The Havahart Basic Fence Free Extra Collar Receiver works only with the Havahart Fence Free Dog Containment System. The first time your dog receives a correction, normal reactions may be yelping or jumping. These reactions will decrease as he/she becomes accustomed to the collar. You should notice improvements in your dog's behavior during the first week of training. When your dog runs towards the boundary, first a warning tone is emitted; if your dog continues towards the fence, the collar will emit another warning tone accompanied by a low level warning static stimulus; if your dog continues towards the boundary, he/she will receive the full level static stimulus that you have set. The factory default setting is the lowest level. If your dog becomes trapped or confused in the signal field, this feature limits stimulation. It does this by stopping the static stimulus after 10 seconds and not accepting any additional signal from the fence for 30 seconds; therefore stimulation of your pet is stopped. The collar will automatically revert to normal operation after this 30-second window.
- Instruction manual included
- Water resistant collar requires a CR2450 lithium battery
- Safety time out
- Consult your veterinarian before using the collar if your dog has health problems
- Made for dogs weighing over 8 lbs and being over 6 months old
- Made for any coat type
- Have been thoroughly tested for safety and effectiveness
- Never leave the collar on your dog for more than 12 hours at one time
- Heart shaped test light
- Check dogs daily for skin irritation and do not use the collar if the skin is irritated
- Check collar fit each time you place collar on your dog, collar must be fitted properly to work effectively
- Use the lowest stimulation possible to train your dog
- Correction Method: Static
- Number of Static Correction Levels: 5
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.