Celebrate the timeless appeal of classical eastern mystique with this ingeniously handcrafted coffee table. Envisioned and created by master artisans in China's southern Guangdong province, this accent piece features a sturdy wooden frame sheathed in a thin layer of red leather stretched tightly around the frame. Hand-painted across its facades are vignettes and a poem inspired by centuries of Chinese brushwork and calligraphy, depicted in rich tones of green, gold, vermillion and black. An intricately detailed courtyard scene adorns the tabletop, while two deep drawers provide convenient storage space. The rounded edges and sinuous hand-carved apron add a soft touch to the design, giving it a whispery feel. With its rich color and detailed oriental motifs and profile, this elegant piece will be a valued addition to your home decor for years to come. Antiqued iron handles provide a classical finishing touch. EXP decor brings you handicrafts of exceptional quality from of eastern cultures, while simultaneously supporting talented craftsmen and their creative traditions. By purchasing this product you are not only acquiring a beautiful home accessory, but helping to sustain the local artisans and cultural heritage of east Asia. The handcrafted nature of this item will produce minor differences in design, color and sizing. Subtle variations will occur from piece to piece, adding to the unique quality of individual creations. Measurements may vary slightly.
- Durable wooden frame covered by a thin layer of red leather
- Hand-painted vignettes and poem are inspired by centuries of Chinese brushwork and calligraphy
- Adorned with an intricately detailed courtyard scene
- Two deep drawers provide convenient storage space
- Antiqued iron handles, rounded edges and sinuous hand-carved apron add a soft, classical touch
- Painted, wood, lacquer and brass construction
- Distressed red finish
- Manufacturer provides 1 year limited warranty
- Top Material: Leather; Wood
See something odd?
Report it here.