For over 30 years, Nutrafin has been dedicated to improving the quality and effectiveness of fish nutrition and water treatments. The focus has always been to foster an environment that makes fish thrive. Regular testing is essential for new aquarium installations, when medicating, adding more fish and after having performed filter maintenance. Persistent nitrite levels can indicate over crowded aquarium conditions, over-feeding, or inadequate filtration.
- Includes test pipette, glass test tube and cap, lab base, instruction booklet
- Essential in monitoring your tanks water quality
- Easy to follow directions
- Nitrite should be tested on a weekly basis as it is a toxic and potentially lethal nitrogen compound for fish
- Best used with biological aquarium supplement, nutrafin cycle
- Determine nitrate level (0.0-3.3 mg/l)
- Suitable for freshwater or marine aquariums
- Contains 75 tests
- Dimensions: 5" H x 5.5" W x 2" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.