The Fluval G3 Nitrate Cartridge is for use with the Fluval G3 advanced filter and will remove up to 13000 milligrams of nitrate ion in fresh water aquariums. Nitrate concentration should not exceed 20 mg/L in freshwater aquariums. Planted aquariums require approximately 5mg/L of nitrate as a source of nitrogen for healthy plant growth. Nitrate is irreversibly trapped and bound and will not leach back into the water. The continuous use of the G3 Nitrate cartridge in aquariums with persistent nitrate problems is an effective solution against nitrate accumulation.
- Phosphate cartridge
- Fluval collection
- Nitrate cartridge for the Fluval G3 filter that helps to even out nitrate level in freshwater aquariums
- Quickly removes all excess of nitrate in a couple of days
- Cartridge can be removed once nitrate levels have normalized and then stored until required
- If canister is left in the filter it will maintain a low nitrate level for a period of time that is strictly dependent on the type of aquarium
- Long-lasting large capacity rechargeable ion exchange resin
- Dimensions: 4.8" H x 2.8" W x 2.8" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.