Exo Terra has become the market leader for natural terrariums and herpetofauna because of our commitment to successful, continuous innovation. We turned a reptile “cage” into a “terrarium” by taking a natural approach to reptile and amphibian keeping. Halogen bulbs are actually an advanced variation of incandescent bulb technology. One of the major factors that shorten an incandescent bulb's lifespan is the evaporation of the tungsten within the bulb. By adding a trace amount of a halogen gas inside the bulb, a chemical reaction removes the tungsten from the wall of the glass and deposits it back onto the filament, extending the life of the bulb. The higher temperatures of halogen lighting contribute to a whiter light, a higher light output and a greater efficiency.
- Exo Terra collection
- Optimizes heat penetration through increased infrared levels
- Neodymium enriches coloration
- Stimulates breeding behavior and physiological well-being through UVA rays
- Combine with night glo or heat glo for a 24-hour cycle
- Offers an increased level of infrared penetration for optimal thermo-regulation
- Contributes to the physiological well-being of reptiles
- Highly energy efficient
- 25 Watts
- Dimensions: 4" H x 2.5" W x 2.5" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.