Laminate Wood Furniture offers non-handed desk, credenza and return shells, combined with a variety of under the worksurface storage solutions to maximize the office layout flexibility. Products can be reconfigured quickly and easily as your office grows and expands. Tops and end panels are abrasion and stain-resistant, thermal-fused laminate over durable solid core high density particleboard. Square edges give the series a smooth streamlined look. This bookcase comes with two doors and is able to hold books of all sizes, because of its adjustable shelves.
- Includes one adjustable shelf
- With door
- 10500 Series collection
- Self-closing door mechanisms are designed to keep doors shut and neatly aligned when not in use
- Doors can be leveled easily for perfect alignment
- Lock is standard; interchangeable lock core can be replaced as security needs change
- Cabinet can be configured for shelf storage, coat storage, or both
- Leveling glides compensate for uneven floors
- Premium, multi-ply laminate stands up to scratches, spills, stains and boiling liquids, and holds up under heavy use
- Metal-to-metal fastening system for precise fit and unsurpassed durability
- Durable inner-frame construction stands up to the stress of frequent moving and relocation
- Doors are mounted on high-quality, chrome-plated European hinges to operate smoothly
- Provides a coordinated look for all the storage components in the office
- Woodgrain, solid and patterned surface materials in over 90 combinations let you customize your office environment
- Lifetime Warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.