The HALO SleepSack wearable blanket replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby's face and interfere with breathing. In addition to helping your baby sleep safer, the HALO SleepSack wearable blanket helps your baby sleep better, too. It's a warm cuddly blanket they can't kick off; ensuring baby sleeps soundly throughout the night. Used in hospitals nationwide, the Halo SleepSack wearable blanket is the #1 choice of hospitals, recommended by safety organizations and is approved as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. A portion of every purchase goes to First Candle/SIDS Alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths. Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets. 100% cotton interlock.
- SleepSack collection
- Small size: 10 - 18 lbs
- Medium size: 16 - 24 lbs
- 100% Cotton
- Unzips from the bottom for easy diaper changes
- Generous sack design allows room for kicking, but can't be kicked off so baby stays warm all night
- Sleeveless design reduces the risk of overheating
- Used by hundreds hospital nurseries nationwide as their product of choice for teaching parents safe sleep practices
- Pattern: Blue Zebra Applique
- Approved as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- "Back is Best" embroidery reminds caregivers to place baby on his or her back
- A portion of every sale goes to First Candle/SIDS Alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths
- 12" H x 9.5" W x 3.5" D, 0.58 lb
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.