The Halo SleepSack Swaddle replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby's face and interfere with breathing. In addition to helping your baby sleep safer, it helps him sleep better, too. Its adjustable swaddle wrap immobilizes your baby's arms to prevent the "Moro" or startle reflex. The Halo SleepSack Swaddle is the #1 choice of hospitals, recommended by safety organizations and is approved as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. A portion of every purchase goes to First Candle/SIDS Alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths. Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets. Discontinue swaddling when the baby shows signs of rolling over or breaking out of the swaddle wrap.
- SleepSack collection
- Newborn size: 6-12 lbs
- Small size: 13-18 lbs
- 2-in-1 Adjustable swaddle that allows for swaddling arms in or arms out to ensure an easy transition to the SleepSack wearable blanket when it's time to stop swaddling
- Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets
- Discontinue swaddling when the baby shows signs of rolling over or breaking out of the swaddle wrap
- Unzips from the bottom allowing baby to stay swaddled for easy diaper changes
- Sleeveless design reduces the risk of overheating
- Generous sack design allows room for kicking, but can't be kicked off so baby stays warm all night
- Used by hundreds of hospital nurseries nationwide as their product of choice for teaching parents safe sleep practices
- 9" H x 9.75" W x 12" D, 0.98 lb
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.