The HALO SleepSack wearable blanket replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby’s face and interfere with breathing. In addition to helping your baby sleep safer, the HALO SleepSack wearable blanket helps your baby sleep better, too. It’s a warm cuddly blanket they can’t kick off; ensuring baby sleeps soundly throughout the night. Used in hospitals nationwide, the Halo SleepSack wearable blanket is the #1 choice of hospitals, recommended by safety organizations and is approved as Hip Healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. A portion of every purchase goes to First Candle/SIDS Alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths. Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets. 100% polyester micro-fleece.
***Please note that these products cannot be shipped to Puerto Rico. We apologize for the inconvenience - feel free to call us regarding alternatives!
- Available in Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large
- 100% polyester micro-fleece
- Approved as Hip Healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Reduces the risk of rebreathing (the inhalation of carbon dioxide), which has been associated as a possible cause of sudden infant death syndrome
- Generous sack design allows room for kicking, but can’t be kicked off so baby stays warm all night
- Inverted zipper makes diaper changes easy, won’t pinch baby’s skin and makes it harder for an older child to unzip
- Sleeveless design allows for ventilation and reduces the risk of rebreathing into sleeve
- Embroidered message on chest reminds caregivers to place baby on his or her back
- Slips on easily over a regular sleeper or diaper
- Machine washable and dryable with like colors
- Small: 23-26/10-18lbs
- Medium: 26-30/16-24lbs
- Large: 30-35/22-28lbs
- Extra Large: 35-40/26-36lbs
- Available separately in Soft Pink, Baby Blue, Yellow, Cream, Mint Green, Flower Print, Car Print and Animal Print
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.