Experience the sensation of floating on air or the serenity of drifting on water. The Caribbean Lounge Chair rocks from a single overhead attachment point, allowing the seat to sway in any direction. This unique motion simulates a feeling of floating on air, offering you the ultimate in relaxation and comfort. The adjustable Cafe style umbrella keeps you cool and protected from harmful UV rays.Features:
- Lounge chair
- Anti motion securing cables
- 11 Gauge steel tubing frame
- Distressed: No
- Powder Coated Finish: Yes
- Gloss Finish: No
- Hammock Material: PVC
- Standing Frame Construction Material: Steel
- Hammock Color: Olive Green
- Sling Material: Nylon
- Solid Wood Construction: No
- Hardware Material: Zinc
- Weather Resistant or Weatherproof: Weather resistant
- UV Resistant: Yes
- Mildew Resistant: Yes
- Rust Resistant: Yes
- Fade Resistant: Yes
- Stain Resistant: Yes
- Quick Dry Material: Yes
- Frame Included: Yes
- Frame Required: Yes
- Spreader Bar: No
- Canopy Included: Yes
- Canopy Fabric Material: Canvas
- Canopy Fade Resistant: Yes
- Cushions Included: Yes
- Cushion Fabric Color: Olive Green
- Cushion Fabric Material: Nylon
- Cushion Fill Material: PE Foam
- Detachable Cushion: Yes
- Removable Cushion Cover: Yes
- Cushion Fade Resistant: Yes
- Water Resistant or Waterproof: Waterproof
- Tufted Cushions : No
- Cushion Attachment Detail: Strap on
- Storage Bag Included: No
- Seating Capacity: 1
- Swatch Available: No
- Commercial Use: No
- Eco-Friendly: No
- Product Care: 1. Periodically inspect all parts. Check all nuts and bolts twice monthly during the usage season for tightness and tighten as required. It is particularly important that this procedure be followed at the beginning of each season. 2. Replace any worn and damaged part immediately. Check all coverings for bolts and sharp edges twice monthly during usage season to be certain they are in place. Replace when necessary. It is especially important to do this at the beginning of each new season. 3. Use mild household spray cleaners and/or a damp rag to wipe clean. Do not use harsh cleaning chemicals. 4. Sand rusted areas on tubular members and repaint using a nonlead-based paint meeting the requirements of Title 16 CFR Part 1303. 5. Disposal Instructions – The equipment can be safely disassembled and disposed without unreasonable hazards. Call your local recycle agency regarding details of recycling. 6. Inspect before and periodically during use for frayed ropes and torn seam. Call the customer service department if any defects were found. 7. Inspect before and periodically during use for excessive rust, integrity of the welds, and twist in hanging hardware. Call the customer service department if any defects were found.
- Hammock Thickness: 1/16"
- Hammock Width - Side to Side: 42"
- Hammock Depth - Front to Back: 75"
- Canopy Height: 32"
- Canopy Width - Side to Side: 72"
- Canopy Depth - Front to Back: 72"
- Cushion Thickness: 3"
- Cushion Width - Side to Side: 16"
- Cushion Depth - Front to Back : 8"
- Product Warranty: 2 yrs manufacturer warranty
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Caribbean Lounge Hammock Chair
|Type Options:||Chair Hammock, Hammock with Stand|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top