The Harbord LOFT Bi-Sectional is a compact sectional with mid-century inspired details like blind-tufted upholstery, flanged arms, and tapered wood legs with stringers. The chaise can be configured on the left, the right, or as standalone seating.
- Upholstery: Fabric
- Bench-made hardwood/engineered wood frame constructed using 100% FSC®-certified sources
- Top-stitched, tufted seat cushion and tight back cushion are integrated for a clean aesthetic
- Solid wood legs use water-based, medium-toned finish
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
- Sectional components can be joined using integrated connectors on underside
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- Upholstery Material: Other
- Frame Material: Wood; Other
See something odd?
Report it here.