The Atwood Chair is a tailored design which features a blind-tufted seat, back, and arms, along with piping details which all lend to a clean, sophisticated look. The solid wood perimeter base is walnut finish with tapered legs. Made with FSC-Certified wood in support of responsible forest management.
- Clean-lined with tailored sophistication
- Blind-tufted seat, back and arms with piping details
- Made with FSC-certified wood
- Solid wood base and tapered legs in walnut finish
- Fabric:Totem Storm and Urban Tweed Ink they are 100% Polyester. The Muskika Surf is 49 % cotton, 46% polyester and 5% linen. The Cabana Hemp is 100% cotton.
- Upholstery Material (Cabana Hemp Color): Cotton
- Upholstery Material (Muskoka Surf Color): Polyester/Polyester blend; Linen; Cotton
- Upholstery Material (Urban Tweed Ink Color, Totem Storm Color): Polyester/Polyester blend
See something odd?
Report it here.