Somerset A bold fusion of tradition & modernity. Highlighting the enduring appeal of Art Deco design, the Somerset faucet collection is a bold fusion of tradition and modernism. A hexagonally faceted spout and handles give continuity to the authentic design, while the use of perfectly balanced proportions and ergonomically-shaped levers – which benefit from Grohe SilkMove® technology – will bring a classic look to your bathroom interior scheme. Grohe StarLight® technology brings a luminous shine to the chrome finish and draws attention to the facet edges, or to create a more traditional look, choose brushed nickel InfinityFinish™.
- GROHE SilkMove Ceramic Cartridges
- 1/2'' Valves
- 3/4" ceramic cartridges (90° turn)
- Diverter bath spout with flow control
- Grohe StarLight® finish
- Handles sold separately
- Lever Handles 18 172 000 & 18 172 EN0 (sold separately)
- Max Flow Rate 13.2 gpm (50 L/min)
- Pressure resistant flexible connection hoses (between spout and side valves)
- Side valves
- Somerset Three-hole bath combination 1/2"
- Flow Rate: 13.2 Gallons per Minute (GPM)
- Installation Required: Yes
- Faucet Material: Metal
- Faucet Material Details: Brass
- Handle Material: Metal
- Handle Material Details: Brass
20 Issues of Martha Stewart Living
Included with purchase ($19.95 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.