The Heart and Eagle English Cottage Bird Feeder is handcrafted of century old barn timbers. Rather than allow a once prominent feature of the American landscape fade into a distant memory, John Guertin has transformed the red barn of days gone by into a work of art and a nature refuge. The Heart and Eagle Company feeders and houses embody the American past and the spirit of rebirth. You will find no other piece available today to match the quality of craftsmanship and design found in every Heart and Eagle Company piece. That is why Griffith Creek Designs is so proud to present this line of feeders and houses.
- Each piece is an original creation and will vary slightly
- Copper fittings guard against squirrels/sparrows
- Roof easily removes for filling and cleaning
- Sealed in bird-safe marine varnish
- Antique laundry pin perch
- Unique plexiglass window to determine seed level
- Holds traditional and fine seed
- Seed capacity: 3 lbs
- Suitable for the the following species: Wrens, Chickadee, Nuthatches, Titmice, Woodpecker, Warblers
- Made in the USA
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.