The Impressions rain barrel collection reinvents how you harvest rain water. This 90 gallon Coral design is nearly twice the size of most barrels on the market. The most captivating feature is its appearance which combines the rough texture of a coral reef and a large tree trunk. With a deep welled top, you can plant an array of floral arrangements or even a small herb or vegetable garden. The top also includes the Good Ideas original, integrated overflow channel. This channel automatically diverts all overflow water to the front of the barrel and keeps your foundation from flooding. The large opening which can be used for 2" x 3" or 3" x 4" downspouts is covered with a soft, fine mesh, plastic screen. This screen keeps out heavy debris and insects for your piece of mind.
Also included with the barrel are the two, offset spigot locations. Now you can use a 5 gallon bucket or hose simultaneously without issue. Or use the second spigot as an overflow into a second barrel. Who knew you could have so many features in a rain barrel? Impress your friends and neighbors with the Impressions 90 Gallon Coral Rain Saver.
- 90 Gallon capacity rain barrel and planter top
- Impressions Collection
- Coral finish adds class and style to your rain harvesting
- Meshed screen blocks debris from entering your water supply
- Equipped with a sturdy brass spigot which won't rust or break like plastic alternatives
- Routed channel diverts excess water to the front of the barrel to avoid flooding your foundation
- Dual spigot locations for hose or five gallon bucket
- Manufacturer 1 year warranty
- Made in the USA
- 43.5" H x 28.5" W x 28.5" D, 35 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.