These acrylics offer highly reflective metallic variations when mixed with Golden colors. The iridescent colors achieve their reflective properties by synthetically reproducing nature's pearlescent qualities found in fish scales or the dust of a butterfly's wing. Coarse iridescent colors are large particle size versions of fine iridescent products.
- Exceptionally smooth, thick buttery consistency
- Contains pure pigments in a 100% acrylic emulsion vehicle
- Offer excellent permanency and light fastness with no fillers, extenders, opacifers, toners, or dyes added
- Colors that tolerate higher pigment loads dry to a more opaque, matte finish
- Colors that are more reactive and do not accept high pigment loading dry to a glossy finish and tend to be more transparent
- Contain no additives, such as matting agents, therefore the gloss of each color will be different
- Category: Painting
- Age Group: Adult
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.