A long trusted name in futon mattresses, Gold Bond combines its proven reputation with state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques. Rugged construction ensures long-lasting firmness, loftiness, and support long after the other brands flatten out. Gold Bond's Joy cotton batting fill is the most durable and most dense batting in the world, a process refined by the company for over 100 years. Each Gold-Bond futon has 25pct more lace tufts than the competition, installed under 500 lbs of pressure and tied inside the futon to avoid wear. For lasting value and unmatched comfort, Gold Bond is the only name to trust in futon mattresses.
- Several pounds of extra cotton 'crowns' each futon for added comfort
- Two inch layer of 1.2 density foam provides extra suppleness and resiliency
- Model works well with bi-fold futons, not recommended but will work with 'A' frame futons
- Top, bottom, and side panels create box construction for added strength
- Material: Polyurethane
- 5 Years limited
- Core Construction: Cotton
- Country of Manufacture: United States
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.