This Go Pet Club Faux Fur Cat Tree has a contemporary design and will be an ideal option for your feline friend to play and relax. It will also suit any home decor and can be accommodated in small houses too.
Made using manufactured wood, this Faux Fur Cat Tree from Go Pet Club, is covered with faux fur. Faux fur is soft to touch and hence safe for your pet. It comprises of four tiers and has a condo. This condo can be a perfect hide-out or relaxation area for your cat, especially in cold weather or after a tiring playing session. The multiple scratch posts are covered using natural sisal rope. These posts help the cats overcome their natural habit of scratching. Another additional feature of this cat tree is the hammock tied at the base of the cat tree. An alluring piece of furnishing, this cat tree has a classy beige finish that enhances its overall aesthetic appeal.
This cat tree requires some assembly before it can be used. Easy to care for, this cat tree can be spot cleaned with mild soap and a wet cloth to ensure it looks as good as new for a long time.
- Easy to assemble with step by step instruction and tools included
- Covering material: High-pile plush
- Board material: Pressed wood
- Hanging ball (the hanging ball will make sound when cat scratch it)
- Posts covered by natural sisal rope
- Frame Material: Manufactured wood
- Cover Material: Faux fur; Sisal rope
- Product Warranty: 30 day warranty on manufacturer's defects
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.