It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
Concorde ... a step beyond the latest automotive and aircraft technology... with precision controls at your fingertips. Concorde is an industry ''first.'' Luxury aircraft seating technology, with adjustments accessible from simple push buttons on the chair's arms, has now become the standard for the executive office. One button adjusts the seat's height. Another puts the chair tilt into a free-float position, allowing it to follow movement and provide continuous support. Tilt can also be locked into one of four fixed positions. A third button releases the back angle into a free-float, which can be locked as well. Concorde's push-button adjustability ensures comfortable seating for those on both sides of the table, however different they may be in size, shape, even in point of view. Its exceptional quality will provide individual levels of support, meeting after meeting, year after year. Concorde's limited lifetime warranty is Global's commitment to you.
- ''Perma-Mesh'' seat suspension for superior comfort
- High density, contoured molded foam seat and back cushions conform to natural body curves
- Heavy-duty dual-wheeled hooded carpet casters
- Concealed, five-position back height adjustment
- Five-legged, injection molded glass filled reinforced black base
- Heavy-duty pneumatic seat height cylinder
- Tension adjustment to match body weight for comfortable rocking without heavy pushing
- Capable of holding up to 350 lbs
- Width adjustable arms for armrests to match shoulder breadth
- Product Type: Executive and managerial chairs
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.