The Glacier Country collection features a truly unique finish reminiscent of the Grand Lodges of the Rockies, circa 1900. Craftsmen remove the outer bark using old-fashioned draw knives while leaving the inner cambium layer intact for increased texture and contrast. The process is completed in a professional eight step process that applies stain and lacquer for a durable, low maintenance finish. Dark, rich hues and tones provide an extraordinary appearance! Treat your family to this classic four post dining table. Handcrafted using solid, American grown wood, this table is designed for years of practical use while adding to the beauty of your dining room. The table top is made of solid wood, edge glued panels for a stable surface that will not warp or crack. The legs of solid lodge pole pine are strong and sturdy. Consider our log dining table and captains chairs (sold separately) to complete your rustic dining set. Table top height is 30".
- Set includes dining table only
- Glacier Country collection
- Solid, U.S. grown wood
- Unique, one-of-a-kind Glacier Country style
- Durable build, fit and finish
- Solid wood, edge glued panels
- Each piece signed by the artisan who makes it
- Solid Lodge Pole Legs
- Heirloom quality
- Made in the USA
- 20 Years limited warranty
- Dining Table: 72" L x 40" W x 30" H
- Sideboard: 36" H x 55" W x 21" D
- China Hutch: 80" H x 55" W x 21" D
See something odd?
Report it here.