The George Foreman Indoor / Outdoor BBQ with Dome Cover cooks Is the perfect way to cook a great meal for a family barbeque. Made using multiple sturdy materials in black finish, this barbecue counter is durable. It is resistant to a variety of damaging agents like chips, stains, rust, and tarnish. Its nonstick surface makes warming food, a non-greasy and an easy process. The removable surface lets you swiftly take out the meal. You can conveniently adjust the heat to suit your needs. It can easily cook to serve five people. To maintain Indoor / Outdoor BBQ with Dome Cover by George Foreman, you can regularly wipe it with a moist cloth.
- Easily converts from outdoor to indoor use
- Center channel drains fat into large grease tray
- Non-stick coated cooking surface
- Immersible with probe removed
- MegaDome lid with adjustable steam vent
- Adjustable temperature control
- Cool-touch handles
- Use for indoor and outdoor
- 1600 Watts
- Product Type: Electric grill
- Burner Configuration: All conventional
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.