This product makes the difference between a truly automatic generator set and just another generator. When the power goes out, this switch automatically senses the failure, turns on your generator, and routes electricity to the circuits of your home. No toggles to flip, no knobs to turn, no extension cords to run during a blackout. You will have the comfort and peace-of-mind knowing that your Guardian stand-by generator does everything for you...automatically!
- Housed in a Nema 3R steel enclosure
- Electricostatically applied powder paint
- Voltage: 120/240, 1 Phase
- Utility voltage drop-out:<60%
- Timer to generator start: 15 seconds
- Engine warm up delay: 10 seconds
- Standby voltage sensor: 90%
- Utility voltage pickup: >80%
- Re-transfer time delay: 15 seconds
- Engine cool down timer: 60 seconds
- Exerciser: 15 minutes every 7 days
- Load Transition Type: Open Transition
- Withstand Rating (Amps): 18,000
- Lug Range: 600 MCM - #4 or 2-250 MCM - 1/0
- Designed to operate with a Generac R-series controller
- UL 1008 listed for stanby operation
- External Dimensions 120/240V, 1 Phase
- Maximum Wattage: 22000 Watts (W)
- Generator Type: Standby generator
- Product Warranty: 2 year limited
See something odd?
Report it here.