The Gefen 4x1 3G-SDI Switcher allows any one of four high-bandwidth 3G-SDI, HD-SDI or SDI sources to be switched to a single output without a switching delay or loss of signal quality. Ideal for cutting equipment costs in the studio by enabling shared signal routing, this 3G-SDI Switcher supports source resolutions up to 1080p and has convenient switching methods. Up to four 3G-SDI sources connect to BNC input jacks on one side of the Gefen 4x1 3G-SDI Switcher. A single 3G-SDI output connects on the output side. Power is applied to the 4x1 3G-SDI Switcher and a vibrant video picture is transmitted to the output device. Any 3G-SDI input source is selectable via the included IR remote control or a selector button on the front panel of the 4x1 3G-SDI Switcher. Selection of sources may also be performed by using the RS-232 communications port.
- Switches four 3G-SDI sources instantly without signal degradation
- Streamlines equipment by eliminating unnecessary hardware
- Switching is accomplished 3 ways - by using the optional IR remote, the front panel selector button, or the RS-232 interface
- Video resolutions up to 1080p are supported
- Supports NTSC, PAL and all HD formats
- Input / Output: HD-SDI-SMPTE 292M (1.485, 1.485/1.001 Gbps)
- Input / Output: HD-SDI-SMPTE 424M/425M (2.97/3.0 Gbps)
- Input / Output: SDI-SMPTE 259M-C (270Mbps)
- Power consumption: 10 watts (Max)
- Power supply: 5V DC
- Dimensions: 1.1" H x 7.5" W x 3.5" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.