The 1x3 HDMI splitter allows set-top boxes, DVD players, D-VHS players and other HDTV devices with HDMI output to be connected to three or more HDTV displays. Gefen's 1x3 HDMI splitter is a distribution hub that sends the same video output to three or more HDTV digital displays. It is a flexible solution that accommodates multiple displays. When two or more HDMI splitters are connected together, they can be used to create a larger distribution. The HDMI splitter is connected using a HDMI cable from the HDMI source to the HDMI splitter input. There are three HDMI outputs. HDMI output 1 is the primary connection and is used for the main display. Outputs two and three follow the main display. This HDMI product supports both audio and video signals.
- Input, output
- Connects up to three HDMI/DVI displays at the same time to one video source
- Allows simultaneous display
- Maintains high resolution video - beautiful, sharp HDTV resolutions up to 1080p, 2k, and computer resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 are easily achieved
- HDMI compliant
- HDCP compliant
- Video amplifier bandwidth: 165 MHz
- Input video signal: 1.2 volts p-p
- Input DDC signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Single link range: 1080p/1920 x 1200
- HDMI Connector: type A 19 pin female
- Power supply 5V DC
- Power consumption: 10 watts (Max)
- Dimensions: 1.25" H x 6.5" W x 4.13" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.