The perfect solution for anyone who needs to send one source of high definition component video and audio to multiple displays at the same time comes the 3 x 1 Component Audio Distribution Amplifier by Gefen. It supports all component equipment, such as DVD players and satellite set top boxes and all component displays. In operation, the component video source is connected to the distribution amplifier at the input. Three outputs are available to be used in part or in full. Once the unit is connected and powered, your source is routed to up to three component high definition displays at the same time.
- Connects up to 3 component displays at the same time to 1 video source
- Support SD and HDTV input signal
- Maintains 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p resolutions
- Maintains high resolution video up to 1080p
- Includes 1 x 3 Component Audio Distribution Amplifier, 1 6 ft component cable and 5V external power supply
- Input: YPbPr or RGsB (or RGBHV) or 3 1 V at 75 ohm
- Output: 3 YPbPr or 3 RGsB (or RGBHV) or 3 composite
- Audio input: coaxial (S/PDIF) + R/L
- Audio output: 2 coaxial (S/PDIF + 3 R/L
- Analog audio input/output: audio 2 Vrms max 47k ohm
- Bandwidth: 480MHz (-3dB)
- Video range: 1080p
- Power supply: 5V DC
- Dimensions: 1.5" H x 5.5" W x 3.65" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.