Gardall's wide body depository safes are designed to provide immediate protection for cash and cash register trays. The top compartment can hold quick deposits while the bottom can protect cash trays from petty theft. This safe also has Class ''B'' insurance burglary resistant features following the Broad Form and Mercantile Safe Insurance classifications. Please note that these depositories are not meant to hold large amounts of cash overnight.
- Underwriters' Laboratories group II S&G combination lock surrounded by hard plate with independent re-locker
- Drop compartment features its own cam lock
- Anchoring holes in the base to secure safe to the floor
- Operate the front loader simply open the drop door by pulling it forward and placing items inside
- Close it and then check to make sure items have dropped
- 3 Solid steel locking bolts
- Active relocking device (protects safe against forced entry attempts)
- Solid steel plate on the hinge side of the door
- 3 Anti-fish baffles (protects against attempts to ''fish'' the contents through the drop drawer)
- Interior locker with 2 key locks
- 4 Predrilled anchor holes (located at bottom of the safe)
- Note: Safe dimensions can vary. Refrain from undertaking any sort of construction project until safe is delivered and exact dimensions can be determined.
- 1 Year limited warranty
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.