Gardall's wide body depository safes are designed to provide immediate protection for cash and cash register trays. The top compartment can hold quick deposits while the bottom can protect cash trays from petty theft. The front loading depository will fit most large money bags. To operate the front loader simply open the drop door by pulling it forward and placing items inside. Close it and then check after to make sure items have dropped. The rotary hopper will fit most standard money bags and envelopes and is built right into the safe to prevent removal. To operate the hopper simply drop contents into the rotor drum and turn the rotor slowly, then check to make sure the drum has emptied. Please note that these depositories are not meant to hold large amounts of cash overnight.
- Recessed door discourages prying
- Combination lock surrounded by hard plate with independent re-locker
- Drop compartment its own cam lock
- Anchoring holes in the base to secure safe to the floor
- Anchoring holes in bottom to bolt safe down
- Made in the U.S.A
- Note: Safe dimensions can vary. Refrain from undertaking any sort of construction project until safe is delivered and exact dimensions can be determined.
- 1 Year limited warranty
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.