Gardall's medium back loading depository safe is designed to provide immediate protection for cash while the door remains locked. To operate the back loader simply open the drop door by pulling it forward and placing items inside. Close it and then check after to make sure items have dropped. This safe also has Class ''B'' insurance burglary resistant features following the Broad Form and Mercantile Safe Insurance classifications. Please note that this depository is meant for quick cash security and should have it's contents deposited regularly with your local safe professional to prevent keeping the safe full through the night or for long periods of time.
- Triple bolt work from the door into the safe
- If the back cover is knocked off the lock, an independent re-locking device prevents bolt withdrawal (available on either combination or dual key operated doors)
- Four anchoring holes in the base
- Dual Custody Key Locks Requires 2 keys to open door for absolute security or finest quality U.L. Group II S&G combination lock Key changeable combination, capable of 1 million possible choices
- Made in the U.S.A
- Note: Safe dimensions can vary. Refrain from undertaking any sort of construction project until safe is delivered and exact dimensions can be determined.
- 1 Year limited warranty
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.