Gardall's burglary and fire resistant (GBF) safes are Gardall's premier model in quality and function. They can withstand temperatures of 1,700 degrees Fahrenheit with an interior temperature not exceeding 270 degrees Fahrenheit (paper chars at 405 degrees Fahrenheit) for up to an hour and the cool down period. In addition to fire protection, these safes also carry an Underwriters' Laboratories Residential Security Container Burglary label.
- A locking bar on the hinged side of the safe deters prying attempts
- Solid steel handle designed to shear off under attack and two multipurpose shelves
- Anchoring hole in base with hardware for installation
- Independent re-locking and hard plate to prevent a drilling attack on the locking mechanism
- Expandable door seal to ensure protection from fire, smoke, and water damage
- Made in the U.S.A
- Mechanical Combination Lock
- Single Key (Key-Op) Lock
- Push-Button Electronic Lock
- Door has 1.5'' profile with and overall thickness of 4'', a Class ''B'' burglary rating, and insulation against fire
- Body is 1/8'' plate steel with 2.5'' of insulation and a metal inner shell
- Capacity: 10,246 cubic inches
- Note: Safe dimensions can vary. Refrain from undertaking any sort of construction projects until safe is delivered and exact dimensions can be determined
- Covered by Gardall's limited one-year warranty and Gardall's lifetime replacement warranty
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.