Gardall's money chest and record safe combination has a burglary resistant unit on top and fire resistant unit below. These safes are designed to protect valuable items, such as jewelry or money as well as important documents, from fire and burglary attempts. The upper unit is TL-15 Underwriters' Laboratories listed, meaning it can resist sophisticated tool attacks for fifteen minutes. The lower safe exceeds the specification for a one-hour fire resistant safe that can keep its contents below 350 degrees Fahrenheit amidst temperatures as high as 1700 degrees Fahrenheit for a full hour.
- Interlocking bolts reach from the lower door into the safe wall
- Bottom unit is fire resistive and exceeds requirements for 350° F 1-hour fire testing
- Top unit is TL-15 UL listed burglary resistive
- 1 Year limited warranty
- Outside Dimensions: 37.25" H x 22.25" W x 26.25" D
- Inside Dimensions: Top: 9" H x 12" W x 11" D
- Inside Dimensions: Bottom: 22" H x 18" W x 17.5" D
Safe dimensions can vary. Refrain from undertaking any sort of construction project until safe is delivered and exact dimensions can be determined.
Due to the weight and size of this safe it requires custom shipping. We will contact you to give you a specific quote for delivery fees based on your specific situation.
Ships via Gardall Delivery
back to top
|Combined Money Chest / Record Safe
||37 - 55.5" H x 22.25 - 25.75" W x 26.25 - 28.25" D
||970 - 1565 lbs
|Features Options:||Bolt Down, UL Classified|
|Fire Resistance:||1 - 2 Hours|
|Interior Cubic Feet:||0.69 ft.|
|Lock Options:||Dial, Electronic, Key|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top