Gardall's pistol safes are designed to hold a number of small firearms and protect them from falling into the wrong hands. The door itself is three sixteenths of an inch thick and recessed to resist prying attacks. A fixed interior shelf aides in organizing the safe's contents.
- Body is an eighth of an inch thick and made of solid steel, a quarter of an inch around the door
- Independent re-locking device in addition to re-locker in lock as well as a hard plate in front of lock for additional protection
- 3 Chrome plated bolts with a 1.25'' throw behind the doorjamb
- Shear point handle is designed to break off flush to the door if there is an attempt to force entry by pulling
- Full length locking bar on hinged side to further prevent forced entry
- Four anchoring holes drilled in the base secure the safe to the floor
- Pre-drilled electrical access in the back of the safe for a dehumidifier or light
- Fixed shelf helps keep the safe organized
- Note: Safe dimensions can vary. Refrain from undertaking any sort of construction project until safe is delivered and exact dimensions can be determined.
- 1 Year limited warranty
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.