Gardall's large fire resistant safes protect important documents and possessions from theft and fire. These safes can withstand temperatures of 1,750 degrees fahrenheit with an interior temperature not exceeding 350 degrees Fahrenheit (paper chars at 405 degrees Fahrenheit) for up to two hours and the cool down period. Not stopping at fire protection, these safes also have Class ''B'' insurance burglary resistant features following the Broad Form and Mercantile Safe Insurance classifications.
- Locking bar on the hinged side of the door deters entry by removing the hinges
- Interlocking plated bolts extend from the door into the safe body preventing entry if hinges are removed
- Interior has three multi-purpose shelves
- Independent locking device designed to stop a forced entry
- Hard plate to prevent a drilling attack on the locking mechanism
- Heavy duty casters hidden by a full skirt welded to the bottom ease positioning these massive safes
- Adjustable shelves
- U.L. group II combination or electronic push-button lock available
- Made in the U.S.A
- Note: Safe dimensions can vary. Refrain from undertaking any sort of construction projects until safe is delivered and exact dimensions can be determined. Due to the weight and size of this safe it requires custom shipping. We will contact you to give you a specific quote for delivery fees based on your specific situation.
- 1 Year limited warranty
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.