Gardall's two-hour record safes protect important documents and possessions from theft and fire. These safes bear the Underwriters' Laboratories label for explosion, fire endurance, and drop tests. These two-hour safes can withstand temperatures of 1,850 degrees Fahrenheit with an interior temperature not exceeding 350 degrees Fahrenheit (paper chars at 405 degrees Fahrenheit) for up to two hours and the cool down period.
- Centered bolt down hole with hardware included for installation
- Five bolts in three directions measuring 1'' thick in diameter from door into the safe's body
- Interior shelf and plush carpeting to protect valuable items
- Chrome-plated handle with shear point to prevent the safe from being pulled open via the handle
- Independent re-locker and hard plate to prevent a drilling attack on the locking mechanism
- Made in the U.S.A
- UL listed Group II high security combination lock with key
- UL listed Group II high security electronic keypad lock
- Note: Safe dimensions can vary. Refrain from undertaking any sort of construction projects until safe is delivered and exact dimensions can be determined
- Covered by Gardall's limited one-year warranty and lifetime replacement warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.