Gardall's safes protect important documents and possessions from theft and fire. These safes bear the Underwriters' Laboratories label for explosions, fire endurance, and drop tests. These two-hour safes can withstand temperatures of 1,850 degrees Fahrenheit with an interior temperature not exceeding 350 degrees Fahrenheit (paper chars at 405 degrees Fahrenheit) for up to two hours and the cool down period.
- Centered bolt down hole with hardware included for installation
- Multi-purpose shelf
- Chrome-plated handle with shear point to prevent the safe from being pulled open via the handle
- Independent re-locker and hard plate to prevent a drilling attack on the locking mechanism
- Made in the U.S.A
- Note: Safe dimensions can vary. Refrain from undertaking any sort of construction projects until safe is delivered and exact dimensions can be determined.
- Covered by Gardall's limited one-year warranty and lifetime replacement warranty
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.