Gardall's heavy duty concealed wall safes are designed for commercial and home use, hidden by a picture or mirror. These safes bear the Underwriters' Laboratories label for one-hour fire endurance and impact.
- UL Class 350 degrees 1-hour fire rating means that the internal temperature of the safe will not exceed 350 degrees for at least one hour when exposed to external temperatures up to 1700 degrees
- Add 1.5'' to outside depth from dial and handle
- Designed to be installed between standard 16'' on center wall studs
- Convenient pull-out tray for organizing smaller valuables inside safe
- Powder coated paint for increased durability
- Doors are precision constructed of extra heavy steel, full swinging on heavy duty hinges with interlocking, tongue and groove closure on all sides of the door frame
- Note:Safe dimensions can vary. Refrain from undertaking any sort of construction project until safe is delivered and exact dimensions can be determined
- Covered by Gardall's limited 1 year warranty
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.