This knitted shade cloth was designed in Australia using UV treated materials for general purpose garden and horticultural applications. The unique construction of this material is designed to block up to 50% of harmful UV rays to provide heat protection while still filtering light for optimal growing conditions during summer. During winter months, the shade cloth protects against frost. It's industry leading 10 year warranty against fabric degradation provides peace of mind that this product will provide heat protection for many years. This material is sold in bulk sizes for horticultural and commercial uses.
- Horticultural shading, privacy and fence screen applications
- Designed to optimize plant growing conditions
- Heat treated to minimize shrinkage and curling
- Easy to install and clean
- Rot and mildew resistant
- Fabric will not tear or crack
- Greenguard certified
- Lead and Phthalate free
- 100% Recyclable
- Forest Green
- Product Type: Accessory
- Distressed: No
- Overall Product Weight: 16 Pounds
- Only shade cloth that comes with a 10 year limited warranty against UV degradation
See something odd?
Report it here.