The Evolution Espresso Machine is no ordinary espresso machine. With its sleek design, durable housing, and commercial quality components, you'll brew the perfect cup every time. It includes a chrome-plated brass portafilter and a rubber-mounted 15-bar vibration pump for quiet operation. In addition to these quality brewing components, this machine has a fantastic boiler system that makes the initial heating process much quicker than other semi-automatic espresso machines. You have the option to brew ESE pods or pre-ground coffee. Easy-to-use and versatile, the Evolution will always brew thick, rich espresso - the perfect start to your day.
- Accessories Included: Single pod and double shot stainless steel filter baskets, coffee tamper, and 7g measuring scoop
- Interactive instructional CD included
- Aluminum 3.5 oz boiler with two heating elements
- Dual-heating element boiler provides exceptionally fast heat-up time
- Chrome-plated marine brass commercial style brew group
- Turbo-Frother frothing wand for foolproof frothing and steaming
- Three push-buttons allow for power, steaming and brewing
- Passively heated cup warmer
- Two stainless-steel filter baskets
- 17.5-bar commercial-quality pump with a pressure regulator
- Made in Italy
- Lightweight heat-resistant polycarbonate construction
- Chrome-plated marine brass commercial style portafilter for use with ESE coffee pods and ground coffee
- 55 Watt electric pump
- Removable 44 oz water reservoir
- 1425 Watts / 110 - 120 Volts
- One Year Limited Warranty: (warranty not valid outside of US)
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.