The GXRTDR inline filter has 1/4'' quick connect fittings to install easily behind your refrigerator, with no special tools required. Simply insert your quarter inch water line into the ends of the GE GXRTDR filter.
- Water filter
- The GE GXRTDR inline filter reduces unpleasant taste and odor while minimizing dirt, rust and sediment
- he GE GXRTDR Inline Refrigerator Water Filter reduces chlorine taste and odor to deliver clean, delicious water to your refrigerator and icemaker
- The GE GXRTDR inline water filter has been tested and certified to NSF / ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine and Class V Particulates
- GE has discontinued the GXRTQR filter and recommends using the GE GXRTDR inline filter in its place
- The GE GXRTDR refrigerator filter life is up to 6 months or 2500 gallons depending on water usage and water quality
- Filter Media: Granular Activated Carbon (GAC)
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gallons per minute
- Capacity: 2,500 gallons or 6 months
- Feed Water Pressure: 25 - 125 psi
- Feed Water Temperature: 35 - 100 F
- Product Type: Refrigerator/Icemaker
- Filter Component: Replacement filter
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.