This Sitram product is perfect for preparations which require more repetitive motions with the ingredients in the pan, such as stirring or whisking and the shorter sides enable easier access to the ingredients when preparing foods such as sauces, custards, puddings, and accomplishing tasks such as braising, poaching, saut ing or reducing liquids; this versatile stainless steel saucier is an essential for every residential or commercial kitchen. Don't let the simple and classic design fool you; this saucier pan has an extra thick aluminum core base sandwiched between stainless steel to guarantee fast, even heat distribution, as well as an elegant rounded stay cool handle for stylish and safer handling. It is also impervious to acidic foods so the saucier pan will not pit or alter the flavors of food, an important quality in all professional cookware.
- Material: 18 / 10 stainless steel
- Extra thick 6mm aluminum core base sandwiched between stainless steel
- Rounded, stay cool stainless steel, hand-welded handle
- Even safe for ovens and freezers
- Never alters flavors or chemically reacts to foods
- Cleaning and care: dishwasher safe
- NSF approved
- Profiserie collection
- Designed for commercial or residential use on induction, gas, or electric
- Material: Stainless steel
- Number of Items Included: 1
- Maximum Temperature: 1000 Fahrenheit
- Stove Type Compatibility: Gas; Induction; Electric; Glass
- Product Care: Dishwasher Safe
- Product Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Handle Material: Stainless steel
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.