Bottled water is expensive to buy, creates a significant amount of plastic waste and litter, and the carbon footprint of transporting those bottles of water is exploding exponentially. Setting up a Franke Filtration system in your home offers a much more ecologically sound and cost effective option for quality drinking water. While most filter systems require frequent replacement of plastic cartridges/housings, which can itself generate a considerable amount of plastic waste, Franke's perspective is different. By using long-life reusable filter elements made from natural and recyclable materials, we are able to cut down on waste as well as giving you better value for your money.
- Enjoy bottled water quality in your home
- Simple to install, easy to maintain
- Unlike an RO system, Franke filters retain essential minerals beneficial to your health
- Canister & Housing REQUIRED for use
- Replacement filters can be purchased separately for replacing later
- NDF61 and AB1953 Compliant
- BrassCraft Flexible supply line connectors
- Made in the USA
- Number of Installation Holes: 1
- Product Type: Instant cold water dispensers
- Number of Handles: 1
- Handle Type: Lever handle; Single handle
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.