Mayline's Four-Post Shelving offers the most economical and space-efficient solution for filing and storage needs. Full visibility allows one-touch retrieval. Modular design offers mixed media flexibility and easy reconfiguration when moving to a mobile system or another area. It provides the highest flexibility for handling different sizes of information - common applications for Four-Post Shelving include letter, legal-size tab folders, x-ray jackets, box storage and archival records. To increase filing density, shelving can mount to the Kwik-track system (sold separately) creating a bi-file lateral shelving system. Shelving is adjustable vertically in 1 1/2'' increments and supports a load capacity of 250 lbs per shelf. Each shelving unit ships ready to assemble - no tools required. Available in Pebble Gray.
- Seven tiers
- Unit DOES NOT come standard with a back panel
- Each shelf comes with three adjustable dividers
- Mounts to Kwik-Track system (sold separately)
- Ready to assemble - no tools required
- Starter section includes: two uprights, the required number of shelves, center stops or back stops, shelf supports, shelf reinforcements as required, and one canopy top
- 22-gauge steel shelves can support up to 250 lbs each
- Closed end panels for a clean, finished look
- Color: Pebble Gray
- Note: This product ships ready-to-assemble.
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.