With easy acceptability and a rugged built, the Foundations Serenity Safereach Fixed Side Mirror End Compact Crib creates a celestial sleeping environment for your little one. Constructed from solid hardwoods, this crib is sturdy and compact. It uses mortise and tenon joinery, which is further strengthened by fasteners. This superb built adds long lasting functionality to the make, extending the lifespan of this crib. Additionally, it features a safe reach infant access system, wherein a part of the railing on the side drops down, allowing you to reach out to the child faster.
This crib is made from eco friendly materials and given a natural finish. The finish is non toxic, lead free and creates safe environment for your infant to sleep in. Four 2" casters attached under the base let you move the crib around easily. Moreover, these wheels can be locked to hold the structure in one place. It employs plastic teething rails, for when your infant starts teething. Finally, the dynamic look is completed by giving an antique brass finish to the hardware. This crib is easy to assemble and clean. It meets all necessary safety standards and is JPMA certified.
Foundations Serenity Safereach Fixed Side Mirror End Compact Crib has overall dimensions of 40" Height by 39.15" Width by 26.25" Depth. It also includes a 3" ultra-durable antimicrobial mattress, which can be placed in accordance to the child’s height with the help of either of the two adjustment levels.
- Includes Professional Series 3'' ultra-durable antimicrobial mattress
- Compact crib
- Two position mattress adjustment
- Safe reach infant access system
- Plastic teething rails
- 2'' non-marking, ultra-quiet casters (2 locking)
- Compact size, non folding
- Meets all new compliance and safety standards
- Constructed from selected hardwoods
- Crib has full 5 year warranty, with lifetime warranty on frame, casters and hardware
- Compatible Mattress Size: Mini
- Toddler Safety Rail Included: No
- CPSIA or CPSC Compliant: Yes
- Product Warranty: 5 years
See something odd?
Report it here.