Serenity cribs are the most widely used cribs in US child care facilities. There are reasons why serenity cribs are the most widely used cribs in US child care facilities. Color coordinated finishes are matched with hardware and casters for added beauty. High quality construction includes mortise and tenon joinery and high strength fasteners for superior durability. Solid steel, safe support crib frame has a lifetime warranty. Fixed-side crib features a lower profile, providing easier accessibility to infant while reducing back strain for caregiver. Smooth, plastic teething rails protect child and crib, while making it easy to sanitize. Crib has limited 5 year warranty, with lifetime warranty on frame, casters and hardware. Includes professional series 3' ultra-durable antimicrobial mattress and 2' non-marking, ultra-quiet casters (2 locking). Adjustable, 2 position mattress board. Crib features clearview end panels which allow for easy viewing of infant. Crib may be used with optional first responder evacuation system, sold separately. Crib may also be used with optional EZ Store crib drawer with hooded drawer pull. JPMA certified. Foundations uses only wood certified to having been harvested with safe and responsible forestry practices and all products comply with the PEFC certification seal. All 2011 Foundations' cribs are independently certified by the juvenile products manufacturers' association (JPMA).
- Includes teething rails
- Mattress included
- Meets all applicable mandatory and voluntary standards published by the CPSC, ASTM and JPMA which includes new 16CFR 1220 for compact cribs
- Fixed side clearview crib
- Adjustable 2 position mattress board
- Reinforced steel mattress box frame
- Low profile crib reduces back strain for caregiver
- 5 year warranty
- Compatible Mattress Size: Mini
- Toddler Safety Rail Included: No
- CPSIA or CPSC Compliant: Yes
- Product Warranty: 5 years
See something odd?
Report it here.