The Fostoira FHK Series infrared heaters are perfect for directing heat where you want it most. The many uses for this portable electric heater include drying, curing, freeze control and emergency heating, as well as general space heating. The industrial grade construction includes a gold anodized aluminum reflector, reflector inserts made from 0.032 '' (0.813 mm) BOS aluminum, unbreakable metal sheath heating coils, and a heavy duty safety screen. Developed with over 30 years of experience in the infrared industry, the Fostoria electric infrared heater operates efficiently and cleanly without producing any combustion by-products. Please note, this heater requires direct wire installation by an electrician.
- Gold anodized aluminum internal reflector
- U - shaped metal sheath infrared heating elements - 5000 hrs
- Heavy duty protective wire screens
- Double side wall housing to reduce operating temperatures
- 60 degree symmetrical heating pattern
- Phase 1
- Interior / protected outdoor use only
- Heating capacity: 6,826 btu /400 W / 240 volts / 1.6 amps
- Mount/Orientation: Portable
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.